Monday, June 7, 2010

2/4/2013


So, I have 2 followers now:0). . . Hi Deb and Tracy!!

I got my big box of containers and tonight I finally started piecing together my project. . . when Chase saw that big box of containers he said "Mom, you sure did get a lot of bug jars". . .Not bug jars Chase, but close! I have titled this 2/4/2013 because that is the date that I have given myself to get one or two of my inventions on the market. I am bound and determined to take all of my thinking and turn it into real tangible products that other kids can also enjoy. Chase very much enjoys all that I create that is why I'd like to start a line called "Chase's World". My other blog is chasesworld7.blogspot.com, if you are interested! I started drilling tonight and sewing and kinda know what I'm doing! I only have a couple of samples of each of my containers so I have to make sure I don't destroy them! I hope to get the project done and then I'm going to have Chase start beta-testing it. I just got a holder sewn for my girls I nanny for and they will start beta-testing it on Wednesday. I'm telling you I am so determined I have given myself this date AND I don't sleep--my mind is like a spinning top!
I got another Dove Chocolate fortune last week and it said "Obstacles are NOT unbreakable". . .so that one is in my phone case also.

Have a good night and I know I should write more about what I'm doing, but I can't because then someone with more money than me might steal it:0)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment