Wednesday, June 2, 2010

excitement

Got an e-mail last night that Fed-Ex is shipping my huge package of plastic containers. Let me back up. . . I came up with an awesome idea last week and finally found a company who has the containers that I want, so I got to order SAMPLES, oh boy did I have fun!! I could've ordered hundreds of plastic containers, but I think I only ordered 20+. So, my idea will need a huge container and several little ones. I still can't post what it is, but I am very hopeful for it!! It doesn't matter if I post what it is or not cuz at this point, no one is reading this.

Can't wait for that package of containers to get here and get started on my project. . . WHOOOHOOO! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine, well, at least it's sunny here in MA!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, now I have another blog to follow! ha ha. I'm excited for your new blog because you always have such creative and great ideas. Good luck on your invention. I'm curious as to what it is.

    ReplyDelete