Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Dove Chocolate Fortune

So, I opened my Dove Chocolate Caramel and was excited to read my fortune. It said "Chase Your Dreams". I thought wow! that's is really what I need to read right now. So, I cut it out of the wrapper and placed it in the back of my iphone behind my clear cover. Now when I have my phone I always see my "fortune".

I have so many ideas and thoughts, so now I'm going to start to "Chase them"!! How appropriate that my son's name is Chase, so he can be blogged about to. He is 7 and has so many dreams, so we'll chase them too!! I bet most of them will be about fishing, the ocean or some kind of animal adventure.

Since I read my fortune, I haven't been able to sleep much! I always have my mind spinning, sometimes so much I get dizzy:0)!! I have started on a few ideas and I'm constantly writing and re-working my ideas in my notebook. It goes where I go, just in case inspiration hits. I also use my iphone notepad. . .then transfer it into my notebook.

I really want my ideas to come true and work them out. My girls I nanny for are going to be my "beta-testers" for my first really thought out idea. I can't say what it is because then I'd have to shoot you!! JUST KIDDING. . .but seriously if you took my idea I'd have to hurt you. I called a patent office and they wanted to charge me $600 to search the internet and see if my idea is out there. Trust me it's not because if anyone can find it on the internet it's me!! Just some deep searching on Google produced nothing. So, there may be some items out there that do the same thing as my invention, but not nearly as convenient or cool!

Really don't know why I started a blog. . . Maybe one day I'll become famous and can sell the rights to it!! I plan to have an invention on the market by the time I'm 40--I'd better get cracking cuz I'm 37!!

I just enjoy inventing things for Chase that make his life easier and LOTS more fun! I'm so happy we live in Massachusetts so he gets to be near the ocean. He loves those "Tide-Pools" so much. I love it when he talks fast and calls them "Tad-pole's". . . I don't have the heart to correct him. I miss Ohio, because of my friends and family, but I always dreamed about raising my son in such a great state and having the city of Boston within an arms reach. So, I've chased that dream, now to chase more. . .

Chase Your Dreams List: Which can be added to at will--my prerogative, it's my Blog:0):

Is it bad that I started to write this list and it looked Cheesy?? Hey, it's my list, so here goes:

1. Marry a wonderful man--sometimes he is:0)
2. Have a child who is happy and content--which is true most of the time
3. Live in Boston--well, we do live 20 minutes outside of it. . . it amazes me how many people don't realize what they are near and all the opportunities that are offered.
4. Have an invention on the market by the time I'm 40--I have 2 1/2 years to go
5. Find someone to believe in my inventions
6. Be able to prove that my inventions are worthwhile
7. To get famous off this blog--just kidding. . .
8. Live, Laugh and Love
9. To take Chase to fish the 50 states--he really wants to fish Alaska, that's where the salmon
are.
10. Many more dreams to be listed at a later date and time!!

I hope to add my ideas on here, so if you have any questions ask, I may be able to answer it!!
If not I can get the answer. . .

Chase, I love you with all my heart and remember to "chase your dreams".


No comments:

Post a Comment